This website is designed as a Clearinghouse of information to benefit member and non-member states alike. As the consortium develops, additional resources will be posted here. The Clearinghouse will continue to expand as additional resources are shared and new materials are developed.
- Assessment Tools - learn more about checklists, screening assessments, instructional assessments, and diagnostic assessments for preschool children.
- Coordination & Collaboration - learn more about meaningful collaborations and how to collaborate effectively with preschool providers.
- Curriculum/Learning Materials - learn more about service delivery models, preschool curricula, articles, and materials for preschool children and families.
- Migrant Education - learn more about the Migrant Education Program and its Consortium Incentive Grants.
- Parent Engagement - learn more about service delivery models, articles, and materials to support parent engagement with preschool children.
- Professional Development - learn more about training modules, case students, and other resources to help build staff capacity.
- Consortium Incentive Grants Events - learn more about upcoming meetings and events for each consortium.
- Cultural Awareness - Resources for teaching culturally diverse students.