The following resources may be useful for learning about the Migrant Education Program (MEP) and its Consortium Incentive Grants (CIGs).
U.S. Department of Education
- GOSOSY: Graduation and Outcomes for Success for Out-of-School Youth (OSY) - The GOSOSY consortium will address a key national objective to provide services based on scientifically-based research to improve the educational attainment of out-of-school migratory youth whose education is interrupted.
- IRRC: Identification and Recruitment Rapid Response Consortium - The IRRC consortium will provide services designed to improve the proper and timely identification and recruitment (ID&R) of eligible migratory children whose education is interrupted.
- MiraCORE: Migrant Reading Achievement - Comprehensive Online Reading Education- The MiraCORE consortium is committed to improving the interstate coordination of MEPs by sharing and developing supplemental, technology-based reading instructional materials and assessments designed specifically to improve the literacy skills of migratory students and youth.
National Head Start Association
- Office of Head Start Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center - resources in all service areas and regulation.
- Curriculum requirements and general resources - Align with state and local early learning standards, all curricula must also align with the Head Start Early Learning and Outcomes Framework.
- Choosing a Preschool Curriculum - Resources and information about curriculum selection
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) Toolkit - This toolkit is for state and local educational agencies, Head Start programs, and the early childhood field.