Preschool Initiative has created three rubrics that provide information on curricula and learning materials for year long preschool (pre-k) programs, summer pre-k and jumpstart to kindergarten programs, and parent training / home instruction.
The educational resources listed below were submitted by PI member states. The rubrics are living documents; additional resources will continue to be added. Note - This is not an endorsement or rating of any particular product. The information is intended only to share some of the resources being used.
- Resources for Year Long Preschool (revised 7/13/17)
- Resources for Summer Preschool & Jumpstart to Kindergarten (revised 7/13/17)
- Resources for Parent Training / Home Instruction (revised 7/30/17)
We have provided links to the following sites because they have information that may be of interest to our members. Preschool Initiative does not necessarily endorse the views expressed or the data and facts presented on these external sites.
- Abriendo Puertas / Opening Doors
- ECTACenter (Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center)
- Family Literacy Guided Lessons - Preschool Lessons (Geneseo Migrant Center)
- Parents as Teachers
- Brick by Brick - Building Critical Foundations Skills with Pre-K in Fun & Hands On Ways (Spark Innovations)